Popular Posts

Monday, November 21, 2011

One of my cats is watching me as I try to decide how and what to write today. My cat just came in from the balcony, It is really cold today as we got rain and the cold weather. She likes to stay in the balcony but doesn't like cold that much.
My cats don't like change either; just like most of us! I don't know if I am upto the challenges that the change would bring, in the coming days as I know I am going to be loosing my job. What to do, where to go? Now it is a good time to pick another part of the world to live in but my cats don't like moving/traveling and change for that matter!
I know there are lots of troubled people out there, I am just living in my little troubled world!

No comments:

Post a Comment