Popular Posts
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Expectations in relationships!
Isn't it interesting to discuss the expectations from each other in a relationship? Just had that discussion with my significant other. He said 'You are not a good house keeper! You cook very well, so I thought you would be a good house keeper as well!' In response, jokingly, I said, smiling 'I just lured you in with my cooking!' and I was kidding, of course! But added quickly: I never wanted to be a good house keeper and do not want to be! I am a career women and do house keeping, if I have time and energy left for it..If not, it just doesn't get done! Don't get me wrong I love cooking and living in an organized and clean place and my place is in decent condition. But I don't like the idea that it is always my responsibility and I have to always keep it up! There is more to life than keeping a house, especially in this day and age...I rather be blogging or traveling than keeping a house. I believe there is nothing wrong with that but some may disagree! ;-) any ideas on this subject???
Labels:
Relationship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment