I created this site because I wanted to learn about blogging and see how it is done. Secondly, I wanted to share my life experiences and thoughts. I don't know if that would be an interest to others.... and I am still debating if I really want to put all that out there on the internet for others to see! but I am taking small steps and will find out If I would like it or not.
Please let me know your experiences with blogging and If I should be careful with some areas. I would be interested to hear your opinions on whether to continue or not...Is it worth the time?
Then, I thought, this site needs a focus other than my daily thoughts...I think the focus will be on art as I love art and creating it as well; whether it be a painting, statue, photography or knitting....
No comments:
Post a Comment