Popular Posts

Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year Resolutions...

Now that Christmas rush behind us, we can start focusing on the New Year resolutions...I do set myself one or two new year goals and also review how and what I have done in the previous year on January 1st. I have done this; in the past 11 years and plan to do that again this year.
I review my year in terms of different categories: health, finances, career, education, personal development, family and fun. I try to see if I have done well in these aspects compared to my goals, and see what else can I do to improve it in the New Year! Then I set out new goals...
If you are one of those people who like to set goals in the New Year, here is a link to help you with it. I found it very useful, courtesy of another blogger:
http://freestylemind.com/30-habits-that-will-change-your-life

No comments:

Post a Comment